NOTE: Labels in bold are required.
I offer a free consultation, and my SSDI clients do not pay legal fees unless they win their claims.
Special Considerations for Disabling Medical Conditions
Physical or mental medical conditions of any type can qualify a person to receive SSD or SSI benefits, as long as the condition causes the person to be disabled under the standard for disability used by Social Security.
Accomplished Help for Your Social Security Disability Claim
Many initial Social Security disability applications are denied — leading to further rounds of paperwork, appeals and hearings. Here at the Law Offices of Stuart Pastor, I understand that you need your Social Security disability award as soon as possible.
I am a lawyer who has been handling Social Security disability cases since 1991. I am familiar with the medical terminology critical to winning disability claims and I know the Social Security system well.
Contact the Law Offices of Stuart Pastor for a free initial consultation, either in person at my Austin or Plano, Texas, law offices or by telephone. Call me toll free at 1-888-616-6162.
Qualifying Illnesses or Medical Conditions
As an attorney, I have successfully represented people in Social Security disability cases who suffered from many different disabling medical conditions, including:
- Mental illness, including depression, bipolar disorder and schizophrenia
- Spinal disorders of the neck and back, causing debilitating pain
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, causing severe exhaustion unrelieved by sleep
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy/Chronic Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Autoimmune diseases, including inflammatory arthritis, lupus and Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Diseases of the lung, including COPD
- Diseases of the liver, including liver disease and Hepatitis C
- Crohn's Disease, an auto-immune, inflammatory bowel disease causing acute diarrhea and pain in the abdomen
- Brain injury caused by stroke, car accident or aneurysm
Available by Appointment in My Austin, Dallas or Plano Law Offices
If you or a family member suffers from such a disability, please do not hesitate to call me.
Three Convenient Office Locations:
In Austin: 512-687-3443
In Dallas: 214-800-2022
In Plano: 972-599-2600
Toll Free: 888-616-6162
Or send an e-mail.